I always love the Christmas Gift Guides that some of my fellow Bloggers put together, so this year I thought it would be fun to put together one of my own. I hope it inspires you and gives you some ideas of your own. Some of these items I already own and LOVE. Others are things I WANT or want to buy for friends and family. If you click the images below, it will take you to the site to view more details. If you make a purchase I get paid a small commission, but it never costs you anything extra. Happy Shopping.
DANA’S CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE
- Bamboo Flatware- I really love the look of vintage bamboo flatware, but the real wood can’t go in the dishwasher. This is a set that pulls off the look with the function I need. They are dishwasher safe and priced under $30 for a set of 4.
- Duck Boots– What was once old is new again. These Duck Boots are all the rage this season. I’m not 100% sure that I would get a lot of wear out of these, so I love this option for under $25.
- Makeup Brushes– I recently saw a YouTube video of a girl who had her face eaten off because of a bacteria from her makeup brushes. It lit a fire under me to keep my brushes clean and replace them often. This option is just $11.99
- Camo Joggers– I own these and practically live in them. They can be dressed up with a jacket and booties or worn with a t-shirt and tennis shoes. I WANT another pair so I don’t have to wait for mine to be washed. I promise you will love these THAT much.
- Multi-color garland– I love the playful look of this multi-color garland from World Market.
- Animal Print Booties– These might be the BEST THING I’VE BOUGHT THIS YEAR. The heel is low enough where I can wear these all day. They look great with everything. And only $35!!!
- Tassle Phone Charging Cord– I’m buying this for my daughter who is always stealing my charger. Stylish and practical. A great stocking stuffer.
- Tassle Necklace- I think this is gorgeous and will be a great statement necklace for under $25.
- Multi-color Pom-Pom Necklace– Someone, PLEASE buy me this. Mom? Brooks? Anyone?
- Buffalo Plaid Wrap– I keep going to the Loft website and putting this in my cart and then leaving without buying it. I feel bad buying something for myself around the holidays. Someone forward this post to Brooks please. Believe it or not, he doesn’t read the blog.
- Volcano Candle– The BEST smelling candle, hands down.
- Laundry Balls– STOP NOW AND BUY THESE. I bought 20 of these last year for teacher and friend gifts. My laundry has never smelled better. This is the best gift ever!!! And so practical. Who needs another poinsettia?
- Laptop Bag– I own this bag. Whenever I carry it, people stop to ask me where I got it. It’s that amazing. I own it in the Mint Green color.
- Animal Print Coat– I love it! I want it! And under $35. What??????
- Burl Wood Tray– A great practical gift for the person who has everything. Serving trays are so practical and this one has awesome style.
- Thermos– I love the looks of this thermos. Great gift for the person who doesn’t stop at Starbucks every day.
- Pottery Style Plates- These plates have the look of way more expensive hand thrown pottery plates and at a great price. They are from Joanna Gaines’ new line for Target.
- Turkish Towels– These towels have been on my WANT list for a while now. Stylish, super absorbent and affordable. I’ll take 4 please.
- Match Strike– What a great practical gift! I love the whimsical look of this! And, matches will come in handy during the apocalypse.
- Face Vase– I love the sculptural quality of this face. I own one and it is always a conversation starter.
So, I hope you were inspired and found something for yourself or someone on your list. Don’t forget to do a google search for coupons before buying. What is on your wish list this year?
Leave a Reply