This has been the biggest and best year in the history of Bella Tucker Decorative Finishes and we want to say THANK YOU. We’ve got to give credit to our wonderful clients, loyal friends and SOCIAL MEDIA. Hundreds of you have shared our blog posts and photos and a couple of our projects have even gone viral AND one was featured in a national magazine. Social media is a crazy cool and wonderful thing. It has certainly changed the way that people find us and contact us about booking projects. Here are some of our favorite and most popular projects of the year.
1) Painted fabric with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint – Who knew that this little chair makeover would be so popular. This was linked to from blogs all over the web. We have also seen lots of blogs of others painting fabric with ASCP. It is simple, easy and beautiful. Add a stencil for a custom look.
2) Painted Floors with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint– It was definitely the year of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. We love it. It is easy to use, forgiving and the color palette is soft and luscious. This project landed us a feature in Romantic Country Homes Magazine. We have since seen stenciled floors popping up all over the web.
3) How to Make your Kitchen look like a million bucks on a budget– This post was extremely popular on Hometalk. Last time I looked it was shared over 10,000 times on Facebook and pinned almost 5000 times on Pinterest. Painting cabinets makes up about 60% of our business. This post goes beyond paint to show you simple inexpensive updates to make your kitchen look fantastic without breaking the bank.
4) How to add style and character to your new construction home– In this post I showed how using a variety of decorative painting finishes can warm up an newly constructed home.
5) Duck Egg Blue and Old White Cabinets– This project was fun because it features a kitchen with two different colors on their cabinets. The homeowner also has excellent style, so that always helps too. Another Annie Sloan Chalk Paint project. Thanks Annie for making a fabulous paint.
Thanks again for a fabulous year. Please follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz and Hometalk to keep up with our latest projects. Do you have a fun decorative painting project you would like to talk to us about we would love to hear from you. Maybe this time next year we can include your project in our year end round up. Please fill out the form below.