We did it! Our kitchen is complete. It’s actually been done for several weeks now, but I wanted to wait until I had it professionally photographed to share it with you. So without further delay, I present to you——-OUR NEW KITCHEN!!!!!!
Some of my very favorite things are:
- The nugget ice maker- it really was worth the money.
- The built in banquette with the channeled back. It’s everyone’s favorite place to sit!
- The cabinet color- The Sherwin Williams Blue Peacock Cabinets make me so very happy. And the Sherwin Williams Alabaster on the upper cabinets feels bright and fresh.
- The cabinet hardware- It was a huge budget buster, but I really think it is the statement maker of the whole kitchen.
- No upper cabinets- The wall of tile feels so clean and fresh and we picked up so much storage in the re-design, I don’t miss them at all.
- A huge island- it makes prepping a meal and serving food so much more convenient.
- A single bowl sink- I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that it is black and hides dirt.
Let me remind you of where we started.
And where we finished.
I couldn’t be any happier with the way everything turned out. I can’t even think of one single thing I would have done differently.
Photos by Geinger Hill.
If you want your kitchen to make you as happy as this one makes me, we’d love to talk to you. We do everything from custom cabinet painting to full kitchen project management and design. Fill out the form below if you’d like more information.